Monday, May 12, 2014

What do you think?

I know all kinds of personalities, all types of people from the admirable and good to the sociopathic and evil, and everything in between.  I know all these types of people because I am an average person who grew up in average towns and cities and spent much of my time interacting with and observing people.

Because my story has already been all over the news, I am sure you remember it from a couple of years back, I know you are aware of where I am going with the above statement and are just waiting, probably with excited impatience, to read all the juicy details from my, the victims, point of view.

Before I get started, let me tell you one thing about the man.  In all the time I spent with him, I never knew who he was.  He was an enigma to me, I could not read his expressions, I could not read his vocal tones, I could not understand much of what he said, I could not even read his body language.  Most people would call him insane or possessed.  I just called him Scio, because that is what he told me to call him.

No comments:

Post a Comment