Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Getting in Touch with My Lesbian Side

A couple nights ago I had a dream that I was in a lesbian relationship living in the 1950's.  It was a very nice dream up until our relationship became publicly known and we started to get hated on.

We met, I a young feminine college student, she a "tomboy" grocery store clerk.  We fell in love and moved into a little two bedroom house, living like any other married couple behind closed doors.  To the rest of the world we were just two young, single room mates.

The dream started to get real interesting when one of our neighbor boys decided to play peeping tom and discovered we were lesbians.  He told all of his friends who told their parents and the truth was out.  We began to get berated by the Christians, cussed by the non-Christians, and teased and pranked and totally mistreated by EVERYBODY.

One day we were grocery shopping when a  young mother walked up behind us and started running up my heels with her cart and making rude comments under her breath as her child sat right there in her cart.  I finally got fed up and turned to confront her and point out how her behavior was the worse influence on her child.  We argued and were about to come to blows when I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment