Just a list of my top 30 best feelings in the world. In no particular order.
1. Back scratch...by someone else.
2. Massage...of any body part...or all of it at once.
3. Taking off your bra after a long day.
4. Walking into a cold room from the hot outdoors.
5. Walking into a warm room from the cold outdoors.
6. When your car heater finally kicks in when you're driving to work real early in the morning during the winter.
7. Sitting on the porch listening to and watching the rain, and smelling that unique rain smell.
8. Finally peeing after you've had to hold it for a long time.
10. Snuggling in bed.
11. Waking up naturally... not to an alarm.
12. Hot tea on a sore throat.
13. Those farts that make you feel like you just lost ten pounds.
14. Cuddling on the couch.
15. Eating your favorite food...especially after you've gone a long time without it.
16. A hot shower or bath.
17. Feeling loved, respected, appreciated.
18. Coming home after a long absence.
19. Realizing you have more money in the bank than you thought.
20. Having a bowel movement.
21. Witnessing a wedding, birth, or any happy event in a loved ones life.
22. Being able to wear those clothes you haven't fit in for years.
23. Being reunited with a loved one after a long absence.
24. Being able to make the day of someone who really needs the break.
25. Having the house all to yourself for the whole day.
26. Laughing with friends.
27. Getting a sincere compliment on something you've worked very hard at.
28. Knowing you've made someone feel good.
29. When all your hard work and struggling finally pays off.
30. Waking up to the knowledge that you have absolutely no obligations or chores to do today.
I am sure there are a million more great feelings. What are your top 30?