Monday, September 15, 2014

FYI, TMI: Wet Dream

Those of you who read my blog know that I am an extremely vivid dreamer.  Often my dreams are about upsetting and anxiety inducing things.  Sometimes, though, I have very pleasant, sexy, wild, and downright orgasmicly vivid dreams.  What if, however, I was to have a vivid dream that incorporated both sex and anxiety?  Well, here you go.

I am sitting at the bar in some kind of fancy pool hall,  people watching as I sip some water.  The main door opens and in walks a large group of men, laughing and joking loudly as they make their way to an open game table.  I recognize one of the men as somebody I know but have not been in contact with for some time.  I decide to go over and talk to him.

"Hey, how have you been?  It's been a long time."  I say with a smile.

He smiles but I can tell that he doesn't recognize me.  "I'm sorry..."

"Don't worry,"  I laugh. "It's been a long time and I've changed quite a bit in the past few years."

Once I tell him my name his eyes brighten and he smiles big.  "Oh, my god, how have you been?  It has been a while.  You're looking great.  What have you been up to?"

We sit at a table and talk for a while about what we have both been up to since we last saw each other.  After a while his friends come over and tell him they are moving on to the next bar.

"Oh, my, a pub crawl.  How much fun is that?"  I say as I shove his shoulder.

"My friend is getting married and he wanted a crawl before he gets tied down."  He shrugs jokingly.

"Well, you better catch up with them."  I say as I watch his friends leave the hall.

He looks at me as if he feels bad leaving me alone.

"Don't worry, like I said, I'm just waiting on my cab, it should be here any minute."  I smile.

"I can give you a ride home."  He offers.

"Your friends..."  I remind him.

"Eh, you know me, I'm not a drinker.  C'mon, let's go."

He drives me back to my place.  We are sitting in his car saying our goodbyes.  I am about to ask if he wants to come in and continue catching up on our lives when my door swings open and I am pulled out of the car by a very strong arm.

The next thing I know I am coming to in a strange room.  It is cold and I open my eyes to a half lit cement room.  The first thing I notice is that I am completely naked.  There is a bottle of water on the floor next to me and other than that there is the mattress I am lying on and nothing else in the room.

The heavy iron door opens and a very muscular hooded figure walks in.  "Get up."  He says in a rather normal voice.  When I don't respond quickly, he walks over and grabs me by the arm and drags me out of the room.

I am taken to a small bathroom.  The big man stands between me and the only exit.  He tells me to shower thoroughly.  I am shamed in my nakedness, and frightened.  I move slowly but do as I'm told as he watches from under his dark hood.

After the cleansing I am walked to yet another room.  This room is larger than the first two.  I notice there is a  long chain hanging from the ceiling.  It appears to be some kind of pulley and at the dangling end is a leather collar.  Under this dangling collar is a bed.  It doesn't take a genius to figure out what this set-up is for.  I start to tremble.

The big man pushes me over to the bed, sits me on it and puts an earpiece on me.  Then the collar.  He then walks over to the corner of the room where the other end of the pulley is and takes hold and tests it.  He pulls the chain and it tightens on the ring in the ceiling and then pulls at my collar and I rise throat first off the bed, hanging and choking until he lets the chain slack.

While I'm catching my breath the door opens again and in walks two men, one is another big hooded guy, and the other is my friend, naked.

My friend is led over to the bed where I sit, currently on my knees.  Through the earpiece I am told to get off the bed.  I obey.  The big guy puts an earpiece on my friend and makes him lay on the bed on his back.  My friend is given a chain and collar as well, but his collar is the choke chain kind, and his pulley is linked to the floor. When his pulley is tested his collar tightens around his throat and he is pulled to the head of the bed in a fierce manner.

In my ear I am told to get on the bed and straddle my friend.

Although my dream is quite detailed and vivid as to what happens next, I'll let you use your awesome imagination to fill in the rest for yourself.  Go for it.  Make sure to have lots of fun with it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment